Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Center Territory

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Center Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Crow glanced back and forth between the three new wolves who had appeared. One of them spoke about some phoenix, another looked like some human-made thing, and the other was like a raven. She backed up a few steps, confused to as why all of these wolves had suddenly appeared. One, she could deal with. Four? Not so much. She said nothing, for she had no idea what to say.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Daybreak sharp eyes had fallen to Crow.
"Take Tsuki back to his clan" He turned to Kohaku and Cynder.
"We have no buisness here"

Tsuki's icy eyes glanced back at Crow, waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down
http://destinye.devaintart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Crow had to stop herself from giving the black wolf a sharp, sarcastic reply. She managed to bite her tongue, which was a rare thing. Something about this wolf told her that she couldn't handle him, even with her power's help. She didn't want to find out, so she nodded.
"Fine, whatever you say." She said, flicking her tail unhappily. She had no idea where the rest of the Clan was. She'd only seen them briefly. Whatever. Anything to get these wolves to leave.
Back to top Go down
Brook
Beta
Brook

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:56 am

"We actually do have business, we were just passing through." Cynder told Daybreak sourly. Kohaku had a glassy look in her eye.

"Daybreak, I need to talk to you alone." She muttered. "It may concern you directly."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkeWolfie
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:46 am

Tsuki gave a nervous smile. Daybreak raised a wolfen eyebrow.
"Fine. Upon Permission, you can open a rift to the Timeless Realm" He offered up a rolling of eyes and tapped noses with Kohaku - the only way for her to open a realm directly to the realm Daybreak currently claimed.
"It is a 'alone' place" he grinned dryly.
Back to top Go down
Brook
Beta
Brook

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:49 am

Kohaku opened a portal. A shadow portal. She gave a sharp wince as pain exploded in her mind.

I want to die! Her mind shouted. Then - You can, soon.

Lurching forwards, both she and Cynder leapt in, and then she hoped that Daybreak didn't take his time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkeWolfie
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:55 am

Daybreak looked becak at Tsuki with a grin, and jumped in.
"Portals. The Six are nuts" Tsuki muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Crow watched with no expression, though inside there was a mix of fear and curiosity. Several wolves jumped into nothingness and disappeared. Where had they gone? She folded her wings tightly against her back and stood there, not sure if she wanted to be renoticed or not by these strange wolves.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:28 am

Tsuki turned slowly to Crow, shaking his fur softly.
"I suppose we best start at the Clan Den" He suggested, pointing east with his tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:15 pm

Crow looked at the wolf who had spoken to her, her orange eyes cool.
"What do you mean?" She asked, glancing around briefly, then back at Tskuki.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:14 pm

"To the east of where we are,there is a cave. The chances are, the clan will be there. That is why it is called a Clan Cave" Tsuki explained, "So you're new to Starcliff? What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Crow growled.
"By blood I belong in the Clan." She said angrily. Her father had been in the Clan, and that meant he had been disgraced because he mated with a rouge, but she wished no longer to be with her wretched mother. Besides, she'd been accepted into the Clan. "So I sought it out and joined it. Hopefully they aren't stupid." She added, still thinking of her mother- who she considered quite stupid indeed.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:46 am

"Starcliff aren't stupid" Tsuki pointed out with a shrug, "They're just low. They've been through corruption - and been fought against for a long time now. Now they're free, but they still feel as if Moonriver will strike them again. I don't think they notice Sunwood has been taken over by Moonriver either" He sighed, looking up the cliff towards where the Clan Cave was, "I never got to meet much of the clan either. I came from Ash Peaks - after growing up there - when a bunch of Moonriver came to me to hep them sort a big mess out. It got sorted, and I came back. My father was of Starcliff" He paused,"Viral. The Corrupt leader who started the war. I was born in Ash Peaks - but to a Unicorn - she didn't last long. She was the last of them. The Faia Tribe ate her" Tsuki paused again, flicking his forelock so a small, sharp 'horn' could be seen, "So I had Starcliff Blood. So I went there. My 'Yearling' Sweetheart was part of Moonriver and I couldn't face her. e had pups together. but she abandoned them. Daybreak knows if they are still alive. Brook. That's her name. Now she's had a mate - and she's just had another litter of pups. Anyway, when got to Starcliff, Xaina sent me on a hunting trip. To prove myself. Pretty much after that - the humans attacked Moonriver. I went to help. To stop them closing in on Starcliff after they'd done. My power was bound to help. But, as I arrived, I happened to foolishly take the bullet for Brook. So I died. Couldn't care less could she? Silverstorm, Silvermask. They both lost their lives that day. It shoud'a been Brook. But, since you get holes when wolves die and no pups are born - Silvermask came back first. Slightly complicated and stupid way, but hey, it worked. I battled Brook for my return. We almost killed each other. But I'm suppressing that pain. I'll let it out in bits. Silverstorm is back too now. Daybreak let her out. Now I'm back to Starcliff.But is anyone still there?" He finished, taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Crow's orange eyes widened as she listened to Tsuki's long story. He'd died? But he was alive. And so were two others, apparently, who had also died. As well, he had Starcliff blood, like she herself did. So he was blood-bound, and so was she, to the Clan.
"I-I don't know if anyone is still there. I met them only briefly days ago, and haven't seen them sense. We could go to the den, as you said, and see." She said, still absorbing his words.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:47 pm

"That would be a good idea" Tsuki murmured, looking again up to the cliff and turning towards it. There was a sharp pain in his leg, and he reeled backwards, "Obviously I haven't got enough room to suppress all this pain" He remarked, turning back to try again. He slowly began his way upwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Nyx sat beside a tree.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:03 pm

It was Kasi that came from behind, his tail twitching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:04 pm

"Sorry! Is this where you sit?" Nyx said worried.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:05 pm

"No" Kasi replied, "I've only just came to Dusk Isle"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:07 pm

"Oh okay." Nyx smiled at him, weakly. "W-whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:11 pm

"Kasi" Kasi stated, "It's actually something longer, but I haven't used it since I was like...left to die" the youngster paused, "I was in the cave. I followed you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:15 pm

"Im Nyx... The new betess," Nyx said. "What do you mean left to die?"
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:17 pm

"I was abandoned" Kasi replied, no emotion to his voice, "Brook-That's her name - didn't want us"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:19 pm

(GTG)

"Ill look after you if you want..." Nyx smiled.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:21 pm

"I'm Two Summers now. I can look after myself" Kasi muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Center Territory
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dusk Howl :: Starcliff :: Starcliff Clan-
Jump to: