Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Center Territory

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Demonic~
Beta

The Center Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:04 am

((glad u didn't say yes sir -_-; ))
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:06 am

((Yes, sir! *Salutes*))
Back to top Go down
http://destinye.devaintart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:28 am

((MAAM! *handpalm*))
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:32 am

((*Hides under Book*))
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:41 am

((is it a good book? O.O))
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:10 am

((Yes...O.O))
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Beta
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:32 pm

A dark shadow flitted across a tree.
"I'll hide in Starcliff!" came Murasaki's voice.
"NO YOU WON'T, DAMNIT!" Came Sunlit's voice. Murasaki laughed and Vanished. The two seemed to be playing an amuzing little tag game.

((Post inspired by a different post in some topic in General chat xD; It's a joke post.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:18 pm

((Strange person, xD))

Sunlit looked around. "Come on Mura!" She laughed, poncing on the spat Murasaki had vanished from. "Show your face or I'll eat you!"
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:26 am

((ooh ooh! can viral come?))

Viral scowled at them. "What are you doing in here?" he seethed.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Sunlit hissed and vanished.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:39 am

Hmph, stupid Sunwood. he scowled and turned to Murasaki. AND YOU?!
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Tynoka looked back at the Stone Circle with a hard stare.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:24 am

As Daybreak landed, he folded away his black, raven like wings and scanned he area. Clear. He started to walk forwards, before he jumped into the branches of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:05 pm

In the Tree, Daybreak bagan to jump higher, branch to brance. When he reached the top, he began to yell random insults at the top of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Landing with a thud, Tsuki heard voice and placed the pup on the ground.
"Hello?" He called. For a moment, there was nothing, and in the heat of the moment, he remembered that since his death, Starcliff had fallen. But then there was a responce.
It came flying from the treetops, black and red. Daybreak.
"Hello Neon friend" He said dryly, raising a wolfen eyebrow at Tsuki.
Tsuki took a deepo breath to hide his anger.
"I'm not Neon friend! She cursed me!"
Daybreak gave a wry smile, "Nothin' like a bit of teasing. Now what do I owe the cursy?"
Tsuki rolled his eyes. "You did it"
"Isn't It great to be back, buddy?" Daybreak said simply, avoiding the question.
"You've been busy" Tsuki replied.
"Geez. Now I suppose you want me to help out this one eh?" Daybreak notioned to the unconcious Kiiroku. Tsuki nodded. "You owe me"
Daybreak rolled his eyes. "Leave him with me, and go have fun"
Tsuki gave a small nodd, and looked around.
"Starcliff? Moonriver? What is it to me?"
Daybreak flicked his ears. "Go to Moonriver if I was you. There be wolves there you can wind up"
Tsuki tuted. "I don't plan to blow it yet, but, I'll go visit Moonriver"
Daybreak nodded, and turned his attention to Kiiroku.
"Chessru spawn" He muttered under his breath as Tsuki took flight. Daybreak took Kiiroku grass between his jaws and started to bind the youngster's wounds.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:25 am

Daybreak yawned dully as he noticed the pup start to wake.
Kiiroku, for that was the pup's name, was more or less healed. Daybreak wasn't a healer, but he knew his power allowed him to sort out anything life thretning. Like the numerous broken ribs, smashed in face...easy enough. The black and blue pup wouldn't even know. Yet the only thing Daybreak had the problem with now, was getting him back to Moonriver. Sighing, he picked the pup by the scruff and started to walk.
He kept reminding himself the only reson he was doing this was because he owed Tsuki a favour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:51 pm

Crow stalked through the forest, to the center of the territory, her black-silver fur contradicting itself in the shadows, both blending in and standing out. Her long, thin black wings were tucked close to her body to avoid hitting any branches or trees. Her orange eyes glowed with determination. The Starcliff Clan. They call themselves wolves? Why hide, then? Who were they even hiding from? Well, she didn't care. She hadn't fought through the disgrace of her mother to join the pack of her father just to hide. She snarled and dug her claws into the soft soil, breaking into a run. She'd find someone to help her bring the Clan out of their little hiding holes.

- Destinye, is this okay?
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:55 pm

((It's great!))

Tsuki stopped to catch a breath. His legs were tremling. But he didn't know why. He looked up, catching a scent on the wind.
"Strcliff?" He called out, his brown fur blowing gently in the breeze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Crow heard a voice.
She slowed, but did not stop. Her pawsteps stirred fallen leaves, rustling. She didn't care; she wasn't hunting, didn't need to be quiet. She perked her ears and listened, catching the echo of a voice. 'Starcliff?' it called. She gazed around, wondering who could have called the name of her Clan. Had someone decided to be brave and show themselves?
"Whos' there?" She hissed, narrowing her eyes at the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:05 pm

Tsuki caught wind of a reply.
fliking his tail nervously, he raised his battle-worn head.
"Tsuki. Former Hunter of Starcliff Clan under Xaina's lead" He gulped. He knew Xaina was long dead. And them there had been Africa, dead too.
He tried to calm himself, "I was...I was sent away for a while..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Crow waited for a reply, and she quickly got one. The she-wolf had little knowledge of wolves in this territory, their beliefs, or anything. Her mother hadn't known, so she hadn't taught her. Annoyed at the thought of her mother and how little she knew about her new Clan, she pawed at the ground, claws leaving deep marks. Who was Xaina? Who was Tsuki? Might as well find out.
"Well, I'm Crow." She growled, trying to find where the voice was coming from. She didn't like talking to the breeze. "I'm the Starcliff's newest clueless member."
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Tsuki grinned.
"Clueless? So Starcliff is still a surviving huh?" He stepped ut of the shadows, his silver horn glinting below his forelock of fur.
His icy blue eyes however, were glazed over in pain.
"The misfit. The Hybred. Moon Gardian, whatever. I'm surprised you haven't hear of me" He remarked, recalling his nicknames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Crow's orange eyes widened as a small wolf stepped out of the darkness. What she first noticed were the burns. And a horn. What...what was this? Was he supposed to be a wolf? She took an involuntary step back and flattened her ears, but met the male's eyes. Her own gaze showed the usual fire that always burned in her eyes and reflected in her speech.
"I'm fairly new to these parts. You are indeed a misfit, I see." She said, her sharp-tongued nature showings itself. "Yes, the pack is still alive. Is that why have you decided to grace me with your presence?" She asked, her last sentence dripping with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Brook
Beta
Brook

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:07 pm

"Don't worry." A silky voice said. Two wolves stepped out. One was blue-grey with darker stripes, and the other had strange robotic parts. The blue grey one spoke.
"The daughter of a phoenix did it. Plenty of power and a temper to boot. I don't like her. Something feels wrong about her. Like she'll murder you on the spot. Fire wings wings she's got. Called Brook. Oh, sorry. I didn't introduce myself. I'm Kohaku - this is Cynder. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkeWolfie
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:43 pm

"Three and Five" Tsuki murmered, "Travelling together" There was a slight wisdom in his eyes.
"To think I used to love her" The pain grew stronger in his eyes and his words were mumbled. His legs began to shake again.
"Once, once I could have been proud. Now I'm battered. Like an old elder" Tsuki muttered to himself.
"I wish to return to Starcliff"
"Then I see ranks reforming" There was a voice. A New one. A Raven Black wolf stepped out of the shadows, with glinting red eyes. Daybreak. Four.
"Starcliff is reforming - and it must rise before it falls"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Center Territory   The Center Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Center Territory
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dusk Howl :: Starcliff :: Starcliff Clan-
Jump to: