Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lakeside

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:19 am

A place to drink, wash, maybe hunt fish? This is an area alot of Loners use. It could be classed as the Loner's meeting place

Last edited by 01NX on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://destinye.devaintart.com/

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: A Gentle Breeze   The Lakeside EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Moonbreeze layed down by the pool, thinking. She had heard great things about Clan life, remembered faintly of one she was in as a pup, and wished so strongly to be in one, but this was impossible. They would never accept a full-grown wolf, and in any case, she would be too shy to aproach any of the wolves. There was the idea of starting a new one, but it was so long since she'd seen another loner, where would she get the wolves? She sighed, and wondered, briefly, if any ofher family had, by some miracle, survived, and was anywhere near her...
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Arcaii woke up and stretched, with a loud yawn. She stood up, scratched her ear, and padded down to the lake, incredibly thirsty after such a long journy without water. She saw an elk grazing nearby and scowled, knowing she would never be able to catch fresh meat- not in her condition, at least.
Quickly she took a drink and looked up again, scouring this new land. What place was there that wasn't taken? For so long, no wolf pack or any loner would let her into there den, even if only for a day. Her eyes narrowed as she remembered having to sleep in the open beside roads to just keep warm. Twice she had nearly been run over, and three times she had to run from those large, honking, steel bulls that found it so funny to try and get her. She shook her head and got another longer drink to quech her parched throat.
Back to top Go down
http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Moonbreeze looked up and saw another wolf.
"That makes a change..." She muttered under her breath. Still, she smiled. It was nice to see another of her kind. She debated with herself whether she should go say hi... After a few moments hesitation, the silver canine called out,
"Hey there!!"
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Arcaii looked up and started at the voice. Seeing the silver she wolf, she smiled slightly, and not wanting to be rude, padded over. Dipping her head, she said, "Greetings. Am I in your territory?" Her tail immediately curled around her slightly swollen belly.
Back to top Go down

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Moonbreeze smiled, and shook her head.
"As far as I'm concerned, the lake is every wolf's territory. No-one may deny another water, the thing we need most in order to survive." She blinked thoughtfully. "But if you're looking for your own territory, there is plenty of unclaimed space around."
The Canine held out a paw.
"I'm Moonbreeze, by the way. Moonbreeze Silverfrost. And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:32 pm

"Arcaii Sharpthree, She-Who-Hunts-Alone." Arcaii took it and smiled. "I'm pleased to meet a pleasent wolf like you, Moonbreeze." She offered a grin, which showed her missing left top fang. "It's not very easy to-"
"ARCAII!!! Arcaii, where are you!!!" A brown wolf flew over head, his red wings beating frantically. "Arcaii?!"
Arcaii looked up and smiled. "You missed me, bro!"
Back to top Go down

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:43 pm

Domino looked up from her hiding spot in the bushes. "This is a curious scene.." She didn't come out of her space. There was no need. She was content. She didn't feel hungry or thirsty. She was clever enough to live alone.
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Wingspan alighted next to his sister and smiled at Moonbreeze. "Hello."
"This is my brother, Wingspan," Arcaii said quickly, and flicked her ear when she heard a rustle. What was that? Certianly it wasn't the wind...
She closed her eyes and suddenly she was looking at herself, Wingspan, and Moonbreeze, all standing together. She narrowed these eyes that weren't hers and then muttered under her breath, "I know you're there, wolf."
She opened her eyes again and now only saw Moonbreeze.

(When she looks throught you, if feels like icyness and you hear thoughts different from your own.)
Back to top Go down

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Domino shivered. The wolf spotted her. She padded out of the protective bush."Sorry, miss, but I like being invisible to the naked eye. I'm Domino. I specialize in tactics."
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:03 am

Wingspan looked around in surprise, but Arcaii didn't turn around. "Hello," they said at the exact same time.
Back to top Go down

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:06 am

Domino walked foward. "I also specialize in camoflauge. I have no relatives or friends. Just myself."
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:27 am

"I know." Arcaii still didn't turn around, but closed her eyes again. She was in Wingspan, and flitted one of his wings, planning to growl at Domino.
But Wingspan snapped, of his own accord, "Get out of my head, Arcaii."
Back to top Go down

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Domino looked closely. He WAS being trapped in place by Arcaii's mind controlling. She inwardly laughed. They seem fun. She wondered why the male wanted to harm her. He would NEVER win that battle and she knew it well. She wasn't sure about Arcaii. She was a good match. Maybe their mind powers matched.
Back to top Go down

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:52 am

Moonbreeze just sat and watched. Now that there was more of them she felt incredibly shy.
'Maybe if I say nothing, they won't notice I'm here!!' She thought, covering her face with her wing.
'I could sneak off, but they might notice...' She growled to herself in frustration.
'I'm such a wimp.' She sighed, wishing that she could go back to when she had a family, and stay in that moment forever...
But if wishes were prey, she'd never go hungry. If they made a difference, no-one would die...
Back to top Go down
Brook
Beta
Brook

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:52 am

Stormcloud longed wolf company, other than her aprentice Shadow. She stretched and came to the group. "Hey." She yawned. She spotted A wolf she recognised as Moonbreeze. "Hello Moonbreeze. I am Shadowcloud, the-wolf-who-never-sleeps."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkeWolfie

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Moonbreeze dipped her head.
"Yes, I think I recognise you as one of the wolves I saw when I first came here."
The silver canine smiled, relieved to be talking to someone she knew. As she looked around, she smiled.
There are a heck of a lot of wolves here, considering you hardly see one in the Loner Lands! I wonder if any of the others would want to be in a Clan...
Back to top Go down
Brook
Beta
Brook

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:28 pm

"I want to speak with you in private, if that is OK." She blinked.
Back to top Go down

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:34 pm

"Um, sure." She smiled, wondering what in the name of frost could be so important it had to be spoken about in private. It couldn't matter much, though. After all, if it was something bad, she wouldnm't have been so polite... Right?
Back to top Go down
Brook
Beta
Brook

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:35 pm

"Can I meet you at The Grasslands?"
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Wingspan guessed what Domino was thinking, and growled, "You stay the hell away from my sister, do you got it?"
Arcaii looked over at her brother, and smiled. "No need to defend me, bro."
Back to top Go down

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Domino looked into his mind. It wasn't very clear, like a foggy window. She stopped. She would never win their trust like this. She smiled. "Don't worry, I'm a better ally than a foe."
She wondered why Wingspan was so aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Wingspan looked over at Arcaii. He didn't know what she was thinking, but when he looked at Domino, he thought, What can I do... She won't leave. It's Arcaii I need to worry about.
Arcaii had her eyes closed. Deciding not to go through Domino again, she sighed. "We have no choice, Wingspan."
Wingspan twitched.
Arcaii said quietly, "Domino, I trust you." She smiled. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:21 pm

Domino looked back, her eyes betraying no emotions. "Thanks. Hey, you guys live 'round here or someting?"
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Arcaii sighed. "No, we have no den for now."
Like I'll need one, with the things I'm planning, she reminded herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lakeside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakeside   The Lakeside Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lakeside
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dusk Howl :: Darkplain :: The Dark Plain-
Jump to: