Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starcliff Border

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

Starcliff Border Empty
PostSubject: Starcliff Border   Starcliff Border EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:17 am

The Border of Starcliff. The South-east of the Dark plains.
Back to top Go down
http://destinye.devaintart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta

Starcliff Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcliff Border   Starcliff Border EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Viral swooped down low until he could touch the tallest trees and scanned the horizon. Celeheit's scent was stronger now and he could now smell Angelstar. Viral chuckled quietly and wondered if they were massacring loners. If they don't do it then maybe I will. he thought evilly. They're such a pain in the back!
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Beta
Murasaki

Starcliff Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcliff Border   Starcliff Border EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:55 am

A large male wolf flew over the trees. His ice-blue wings were carrying him so low that he was almost touching the topmost leaves. His eyes scanned the horizon as if he was looking for something, though his blank expression showed that he had nowhere in particular to go. In fact, his expression was so blank and traceless, it would have probably been likely that he had no intentions of doing anything whatsoever. His fur was covered with dew, as if he'd spent the night in some tall, damp grass - which wasn't far from the actual truth.
The wolf swooped lower, leaves starting to brush his paws. His shadow fell across the forest floor and passed over a lone rabbit, which instantly fled. As he got lower, he had to weave in and out of trees, as it was now impossible to fly straight over the top. He began to fly further and further down, his eyes alert for branches so that he would not hurt himself by hitting one. Finally, he swooped down to the forest floor, and landed softly on the ground. He seemed to know where he was, on the border of Starcliff. He looked around, eyes scanning the area with a strange, wistful look. As he looked up, he saw the shadow of Viral as he flew, though he seemed not to be bothered; instead, he just turned away from it and continued scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

Starcliff Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcliff Border   Starcliff Border EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:00 pm

Silvermask saw the wolf ahead.
"Hey you!" She flew after him, her disguised fur blowing in the wind. She landed next to him, narrowing her eyes.
"Your a loner"
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Beta
Murasaki

Starcliff Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcliff Border   Starcliff Border EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:06 pm

The grey and white wolf kept looking forwards, as if he was looking deep into Starcliff territory, eyes still as expressionless as they had been half a minute ago.
"I am," he replied, with a strange, wistful voice. "I've never really though of it like that, but yes, I am." He sat there for a few moments, not even bothering to scent the air to see if he could find the place Silvermask was standing. "And what about you? You're not from Starcliff pack, I don't think so, anyway. So what has brought you here?"
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

Starcliff Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcliff Border   Starcliff Border EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:10 pm

"I am Moonriver. A Moonriver Warrior" Silvermask looked up at the sky.
"Starcliff's Alpha is corrupt. He is trying to kill everyone, even his pack members." she paused. "This is not my true form. I had to disguise myself to survie. He is a strong wolf and I almost was killed" she flicked to her silver and black pelt, slinking to the floor. She gave him long enough to see her torn body before switching back. "I am looking for help. i'm on my way back to my clan"
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Beta
Murasaki

Starcliff Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcliff Border   Starcliff Border EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:17 pm

The loner turned to look in the direction of Silvermask, his icey blue eyes now showing a few signs of interest.
"When I was younger... I was in that clan. The leader then killed my family and cast me out. I will help you. I have nothing better to do right now, anyway."
He gave a long sigh, and a few leaves and blades of grass in front of his nose immediately froze over.
"What do you want me to do to help you, then?"
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

Starcliff Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcliff Border   Starcliff Border EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:34 pm

"We need to gather the wolves by the caves on the Dark plain" Silvermask mumbled. "I will go to Moonriver..."
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Beta
Murasaki

Starcliff Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcliff Border   Starcliff Border EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm

The loner dipped his head a little. "Right, I shall wait there." He took a few steps, his paws crunching on the now-frosted ground. He took one last glance at Starcliff territory before taking off into the sky, leaving only a few flakes of frost in his wake.
As he gained height once again, he turned towards the caves.
"Silvermask, hmm?" He muttered to himself. "I expect this will be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

Starcliff Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcliff Border   Starcliff Border EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:53 pm

Silvermask took off towards Moonriver.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

Starcliff Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcliff Border   Starcliff Border EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:54 am

Xania and Celeheit arrived and could see the flickering flames in the distance. "Where's Polly?" Celeheit smiled.
"I dunno. Hope he escaped."
"Yeah, even though he's a big meanie." Celeheit yawned and blinked. "It doesn't look like it's coming this way."
"The wind can always make it change direction Celeheit. Remember that."
"You're not my mother."
"I'm your alphess." They sat next to each other and waited.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

Starcliff Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcliff Border   Starcliff Border EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:04 am

"Ah...rain." Xania breathed. "I wonder who sent it." Celeheit looked at her and frowned. "This rain is not natural, Celeheit." She nodded and they both flew to the Dark Plains.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

Starcliff Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcliff Border   Starcliff Border EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 am

Flash landed, but Xania and Celeheit already were flying off, so he followed them.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

Starcliff Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcliff Border   Starcliff Border EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:28 am

Iska skidded to a halt. Took a deep breath, then flew after Flash.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

Starcliff Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcliff Border   Starcliff Border EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:25 am

Xania flew over the border but turned around. She heard some cracks in the air. Xania was worried and flew over to the Dark Plains to see Arcaii.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

Starcliff Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcliff Border   Starcliff Border EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Xania didn't want to go back to Starcliff. Not yet. She sighed and turned around. Maybe having a tour around DI would be nice. She leapt into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starcliff Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcliff Border   Starcliff Border Empty

Back to top Go down

Starcliff Border
Page 1 of 1