Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{ *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory>

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Murasaki
Beta
Murasaki

{ *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory> Empty
PostSubject: { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory>   { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory> EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:39 pm

~~~>And I opened my eyes
~~~~~~>And I fell to the ground

It was imcomplete. Somehow, it was not right. In the nothingness, all I could hear was a single voice, telling me to remember happiness. It had belonged to my sister; that's what I called her, anyway - two floating balls of light, pink and purple, the black and the white of the universe. When she had fallen to Earth, I had followed at once. However, in the black, I felt the presence of something that slowed me down - energy. It was then I decided that this force, so magical, was too precious to get rid of; before the originals landed, I made a rule - energy could never be created or destroyed, only changed. That way, if I was cursed with immortality, the same forces would be with me all the same, like the familiar faces of a family.
It was incomplete. Somehow, it was not right. Making this rule made me late; I was the last God to land on the new Earth. Already there was an Earth and life, light and dark, death and time. I knew at once what it was missing, though - emotion. Love, happiness. I was the only original who knew of this; the experience of being so close to my friendly sister had led me to want to share this feeling. Now the world was complete, and I could rest.
When the green God decided we should take forms and roam the Earth on a whim, I thought it would be amusing, too; I thought long and hard about my form. Most of the originals wanted to be black shapes of evil that would be feared and respected by their creations. I was the only one to choose the white of peace and tranquility. Pleased with myself, I followed my sister and once again slept beside her, this time not warmed by eachother's light, but by the sound of our beating hearts. My sister, Alice. The desire for blackness to watch in secrecy, yet the burst of rainbow colours to show love. I disagreed with her like any other sibling, but at the same time we complimented eachother perfectly.

When we woke up, we found eachother seperated. I was where I had fallen hundreds of years ago; Alice, however, had gone. I discovered upon exploration that Alice had only slept ten years; I was late by a massive ninety. She had bred and produced three generations of kin, each marked with golden earrings to brag of their heritage. I at once left to search for her, mildly offended that she had left me behind.
The first person I found was Daybreak. Initially I had distrusted him for bringing sadness into the world, but as I followed him around hoping to find Alice, I discovered that his creation of death and hatred was like a complimentary colour to my happiness. Sure, it was not enjoyable-- who could enjoy death? But I gradually began to understand why he had created it.

It was many, many years later that we were able to meet again. I had spent my time following the other originals (mainly Daybreak) and working out for myself how each of their creations helped the world. Being the last original by my own fault, though, I felt a strange feeling-- shame? that made me feel compelled to not talk to them. Three hundred years had passed since we landed, and I still could not find my Alice. However, much to my happiness, Alice actually found me herself when she called the originals for a meeting.
We met in a strange place, an extra realm she had created for herself. No wonder I had failed to find her-- she hadn't been here. Somehow, she didn't seem the same as she had before. She explained that the wolves we had created were destroying her 'playground'; trees were scorched and grass enflamed with the blood of war. I, however, argued that we gave the wolves self-dtermination and they should do what mkes them happy, even if that meant following Daybreak's path. At this, Alice flew into a rage, said I had betrayed her, and she was no longer my sister. She cast me into an empty realm with the hollow word that she was no longer the nice sister I had once known. Alice had become Apocalypse.

I do not know how long I was in this empty world. Although deeply saddened, I wanted to be happy once again, so I decided there and then I would start afresh. In an echo of the originals landing on Dusk Isle, I landed on this earth, but on my own. The only company I had was the blackness, which reminded me of Daybreak, and the swirling energy that existed in every realm, bound by the rule I had made on my descent many years ago. I spent my time dividing and changing the energy; I created something incredibly beautiful- music. Upon the discovery I could turn energy into music, I filled the empty blackness with the sound of grasswhistles and birdsong. I even ventured to think that I might be happier staying here than having to stay in a world with those that hated me. So, I began making my own world.

My world was silvery and sparkled with mist; I created it in according to my vision of paradise. For in my eyes, what we had made wasn't paradise. It was life. Nothing more, nothing less. Yet, I wanted my vision realised. A beautiful world that reminded me of Apose's most white, most innocent creation-- snow. A country full of silver trees and white mist and warm waters; Winter Country. I remade everything the others had put into Dusk Isle, though being only one original, my creation was much smaller-- while we had created an entire planet together, Winter country was just as it sounded; one country. It was given a sun, a moon, many, many stars, and most importantly, something thyat Dusk Isle never truely recieved; the gift of music. Wherever you are in Winter Country, the sound of the birdsong would drift into your ears. Lonely in my flower paradise, I created wolves to live in it; pure wolves, my wolves, my race, not linked to te wartorn3blood and proud heritage of Dusk Isle.

I resided in Winter Country for thousands of years; the time slipped away, I watched generations being born, flourishing and growing. However, I never rid myself of the stab of guilt in my heart-- I had to return to Dusk Isle. I had to see what was happening. I couldn't cut myself off from something I had created forever. I transferred my spirit to a stillborn wolf in a tribe called Faia, but the wolves were terrified of a dead pup apparently coming back to life and unsurprisingly threw me out at once. Weak and vulnerable in my puppy body, I wandered around until I found someone to stay with.

It happened quite out of the blue. I was bginning to think I'd have to give up and return to Winter Country, and that this body would soon give up on me from hunger and thirst. I sat on a ledge in the cliff to look out to sea. A wolf flew down; at once, I noticed its gold earring, marking it as a young descendant of Apose. Wary at first, I warmed to him slowly. He let me stay with him, and we became friends. Although he was one of her children, he resembled Alice, the sister that died in Apocalypse's soul. Thus, I had found a brother-- Pikokku no Kagayaki, my first mortal love.

After a mere five years, Apose noticed my presence. She posessed a young Dusk Wolf named Silvermask who murdered my body as I slept. Forced out, I returned to Winter Country, though I was content that I had seen everything I needed to see. My guilt was gone. After only a few years returned to my beloved winter paradise, I learned that Piku had been killed by my killer and his powers stolen. Enraged, I travelled to Daybreak's realm at once to see if I could retrieve his soul. At the time, Daybreak was wreaking havoc around Dusk Isle and Apose was occupied stopping him. I was able to find Piku's soul unchallenged.

What he told me touched my heart. He said he was happy to have known me, and glad to see me again. He said he had lived a fulfilled life, and was happy to have known me. For the first time, I cried. I was so grateful to Daybreak for creating a way to end suffering via death. Curious to know more about the original I once hated, I left and spent a while following him silently, watching what he did. His quirks always amused me, his personality was insane. For some reason, this attracted me, made me want to experience the kaleidoscopic colours of excitement he saw when he acted on whims and did as he pleased. I finally built up the courage to materialise on Dusk Isle. I left Winter Country, and started helping Daybreak. I hope one day, I will be able to show him my paradise. I wonder if he will like it?

.//END

Last edited by Murasaki on Sun May 15, 2011 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory>   { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory> EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:12 am

This is wonderful so far. I like backstories and they like me. We went on a candlelit date and one proposed to me. It was the best moment of my life. I wonder if I should cheat on my backstory with your backstory? We can have babies.
Back to top Go down
http://destinye.devaintart.com/
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

PostSubject: Re: { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory>   { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory> EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:22 am

<3
ALWAYS
I WANNA BE WITH YOU
AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU
AND LIVE IN
HARMONY
HARMONY
OH
LOVE.
Back to top Go down
http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
Brook
Beta
Brook

PostSubject: Re: { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory>   { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory> EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:30 am

Saturday, sunday...

Very nice <3

HURRDURR I love you HURRDURR you love me HURRDURR we're a happy family
hey ho hee hee
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkeWolfie
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory>   { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory> EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:30 am

WE'VE GOT SOME DIFFICULT DAYS AHEAD
BUT IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WITH ME NOW
BECAUSE I'VE BEEN TO THE MOUNTAINTOPZ
AND I'VE LOOKED OVER
AND I'VE SEE-EE-EEEEEN THE PROMISED LAND
(aaah~aaaaah~)
I MAY NOT GET THER WITH U
BUT I WANT U 2 NO 2NITE
WE AS A PEOPLE
WILL GET TO THE PROMISED LAND
I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT ANYTHING
I'M NOT FEARIN' ANY MAN
MINE EEEEEEEEEEYES HAVE SEEN
THE GLORY OF THE COMING OF MYSELF.
Back to top Go down
Brook
Beta
Brook

PostSubject: Re: { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory>   { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory> EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:14 am

Yep. Samedi is French for Saturday and Dimanche is French for Sunday.
I love French don't get me started it's so damn awesome
French > Alllllll
I smash my keyboard now <:
flkjsgmsdjg;lwshn
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory>   { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory> EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:23 am

AFASGH;SAGDSAH I THOUGHT SO.
It was an innermost feeling, a SIXTH SENSE.
I AM PSYCHIC. MUAHAHA
I LOVE REED
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Beta
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory>   { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory> EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:39 am

Finiiiished.

Last edited by Murasaki on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brook
Beta
Brook

PostSubject: Re: { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory>   { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory> EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:43 am

Amazing :'D
Yo' got the cookie jar
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory>   { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory> EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:49 am

I love the ending. It's so sweet <3
Yeheheeh trololol IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR
:V
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Beta
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory>   { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory> EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:56 am

Thanks guys ;0;/b

Last edited by Murasaki on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory>   { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory> EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:57 am

I'M SO AWESOME DON'T GET ME STARTED

o/
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Beta
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory>   { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory> EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:10 am

OH YES YOU ARE CALI YOU ARE THE BEST AND YOU ARE OUR RULER FOREVER <3
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory>   { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory> EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:24 am

o_o Mura...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory>   { *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory> Empty

Back to top Go down

{ *Samedi, Dimanche* } ~ <A backstory>
Page 1 of 1