Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Moonriver

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

The Moonriver - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moonriver   The Moonriver - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:44 am

Silvermask began to swim down, heading towards the loner lands
Back to top Go down
http://destinye.devaintart.com/
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

The Moonriver - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moonriver   The Moonriver - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:15 pm

Daybreak sat down, and placed the sleeping Kirroku on his tail. He waited for Chessru.
As the blue eyed wolf emerged from the bushes, Daybreak guestered him to sit.
"You have something of mine" Chessru murmed, slolwy sitting on the grass by the Moonriver.
Daybreak nodded.
"I will give once you listen"
Chessru gave a reluctant nodd.
Daybreak gave a weak smile.
"Dusk Isle is crumbling under your own touch. The empire of the six is falling. As much as the lies spun about killing one of us every so many years, the land needs death. It is my nature. But the six are dying. They are no longer returning. Neon is corrupt. I am the only one who hasn't visited the realm of ghosts - but I know they are not meant to be here. Dusk Isle is falling Chessru" He stopped for a breath, "The three calns must rise. All Three. If Starcliff does not become a clan again, all will be lost. Moonriver needs to sort out whos a hunter, who's a guard. So does Sunwood. But Starcliff. Starcliff cannot be lost. I tell you these things. Even I do not want to lose this world" Daybreak finished. His eyes were wide and serious.
"Kiiroku" he added, nudging the youngster on his tail, "He was near death. He needs rest"
Chessru nodded, still trying to take asll the info in. He took his son by the scruff and turned to walk away.
"Even I care" Daybreak said finally, but Chessru was gone.
Back to top Go down
http://destinye.devaintart.com/

The Moonriver
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8