Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lone Tree

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

The Lone Tree - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:08 am

"I wasn't going to kill a Sunwood wolf, but..." Iska muttered pitterfully, letting go of Chessru. As Serendia reached Iher, she shifted the weight onto her back legs.
Chessru's eyes grew wide. He knew this move. She's going to preform the Deatblow! He threw himself at Serendia just as Iska's legs crashed down. He grabbed her by the neck but it was too late. He felt his back snap as he pludged down into the darkness. Iska's throat was torn. She gave some steady breathes and wobbled to the side.
Back to top Go down
http://destinye.devaintart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:16 am

Serendia shook Chessru off and launched herself at Iska, trying to tear her tendons off.
Seth sat in Iska's mind and commented. "Oooh, your deathblow has gone wrong." he said smugly.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:19 am

Iska screeched and tossed Serendia away again.

((Isn't it time you repaid me for the characters of yours I have killed, xD))
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Beta
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 am

Piku growled. "Seth! You can go into her mind! Tap into the darkest parts and drag Kessho out! I'll occupy Iska from the outside!" he yelled, before leaping into the air and closing his eyes.

Piku opened his eyes. He surveyed the frozen scene. "This is definately not right." he growled. "Iska may be good very deep down... but the fact she's killed so many wolves... it's time for her to die." He flew over to Iska and picked her up by the scruff. He flew sharply into the air before dropping her from a great height from over the top of some sharp rocks. He knew that one negative point about his power was that if he killed anyone while in a frozen timestate he would also die. He HAD to get this right.
Just before Iska hit the ground, Piku closed his eyes.

Piku opened his eyes. To the others, it would have been like Piku had vanished and reappeared in a split second high in the air. Piku looked down to see what had happened to Iska.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:27 am

Seth rummaged through Iska's mind and digged deeper. "GET OUT KESSHO!" he screamed and lashed out at the hidden shadow.
Serendia felt woozy and scowled. "Agh, Piku, your time stuff makes me dizzy." she sniffed.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:31 am

Iska crashed down, and screemed. A point stabbing through her stomach. Something left her, and her fur grew lighter, as if someone had dyed her. She whimpered, and pulled herself from the rock.
"What have...have I done...?" She cried, her legs collapsing under her. She wasn't strong now. A weakling.

Chessru's eyes flickered open. Pain wirling through him. He tried to get to his feet but the pain as two great. He saw a figure stood over him.
It was the Sunlit Wolf.
"Pathetic wolf. I'm just glad it wasn't you that killed Iska. She was doing well. Now, I've got a find someone else to do this job. I hope the pupo dies quickly!"
Chessru looked across at a pale grey pup lied in a pool of blood.
She did nothing...
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:36 am

Seth screamed and struggled to get out of Iska's body. Serendia could feel her pain through the connection. "CUT IT! CUT IT NOW!" Seth yellled. Sernedia nodded tearfully and cut the connection. "Seth? Seth?" she whimpered and nudged Iska's body.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:43 am

Iska lifted her half-lifeless head, "I'm sorry for my mothers attempt to kill you" she croaked, "Seth, get out before the pain destroys me" She asked, her head falling back to the earth.

Chessru's head span as he felt darkness close around him. I'm going to die...And so's an innocent pup that a was controlled by a dead wolf! At least you had a life! At least you are going to die hourabley, ulike her. She's going to die with people speaking her name in disgrace....
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:49 am

Serendia nodded. "Seth, get out now." Seth struggled out and finally wrenched himself free. He returned to his normal form and lay there gasping. Serendia touched her nose onto Iska's. "It's not your fault. I understand that. We'll find Sunlit. Just for you." she whispered. Seth groaned. Look, if you want me to-
Shut up!
Seth sighed and looked around and saw Xania. He padded over to her.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:55 am

"Thank you" Iska murmed, drawing a deep shaky breath.
Chessru admired the pup's spirit. I have to do something other than lie here and die!
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:58 am

"Hey," Xania croaked and tried to get up.
"Stay down." Seth said and pushed her down. "You're still poisoned." Xania sighed.
"I want to see Celeheit again. I said I would avenge her. But I didn't."
"Celeheit's finding Sunfire. And she doesn't care if you avenge her or not." Seth replied and sat down.
Serendia smiled warmly at Iska and walked over to Chessru. "You better say it fast." she whispered to him and helped him up.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:00 am

"The poison" Iska whispered. "Only Chessru's Water can clear it"

Chessru's head was spinning now. It was getting harder to breath.

Last edited by SunlitWolf on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:03 am

Xania heard Iska and smiled. "Thank you, Iska. But how?"
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:12 am

"Chessru isn't dead" She paused. "Yet. You'll have to hurry though, I doubt anyone can make him last longer...than a few minutes..." Iska began to choak.

Chessru could make out some sounds. But not much.
Hold on to yourself Chessru, come on!
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Beta
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:12 am

Sunfire landed, almost tripping in her desperation to land. I know how to save them! she kept thinking. Move! I have to go faster!
"Guys!" she yelled. "Drag Iska, Chessru and Xania over here!"
Piku immeadietly recognised Sunfire as the wolf he had seen flying over the Ocean of Fire, and the wolf Polaris had described as one of his friends, so on impulse, he did as he was told. He caught hold of Iska and gently dragged her over to Sunfire.
"Help me, you others!" he barked. Sunfire nodded to him.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:15 am

Serendia pulled Chessru gently towards Sunfire and Seth dragged a limp Xania to Sunfire as well. "Then?" he asked.
"She heals them, dummy." Serendia scowled. Celeheit appeared and thanked Sunfire.
"Thank you so much, Sunfire. I will always look over you..." she whispered and faded away.
"Why does she talk to you , but not me?" Xania asked.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 am

Iska felt herself being dragged. "What?" She asked, her head burning.

Tsuki landed and looked around. "Dusk Isle sure looks a mess..."
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:18 am

"IT IS!" Seth and Serendia said together. "Is YOUR place as bad as this?" they added together at the same time and slapped their foreheads.
Xania tried to find Celeheit but her search was in vain. "Celeheit?" she croaked. "Where are you? Come back!"
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:20 am

"My place is all happy and stupid" Tsuki growled. "No-dobt they'll be coming to get me. They think I need to stay in there pathetic Tribe!"
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:24 am

"Oh.." Seth and Serendia said in perfect unison. "Same here." They looked at each other and smacked their foreheads again. "Ow, my head hurts." Seth grumbled.
"And my head is red." Serendia replied.
"This sucks." the chorused, and smacked their foreheads again.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Beta
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:25 am

Sunfire gave a smile. "Who knows...?" she turned to look at the three limp wolves. "Though a little kindness goes a long way, right...?" She took a deep breath.
"Kessho! I know you're in there! Come out and face me!"
A purple light glowed from within Iska's body. It flew out of Iska's body before forming into a deep purple wolf with raven-black wings.
"It's that wolf from before. How pathetic. And what can you do against me, weakling?" the wolf snarled.
Sunfire ignored her. She knew that without a proper body or host, Kessho could do nothing. She grabbed Kessho's tail before throwing her across the three weak wolves. Piku gasped.
"She'll kill them all! What does she think she's doing?"
Sunfire knew perfectly well what she was doing. She began channeling pain from Iska, Chessru and Xania. A huge amount of pain rushed into Sunfire before curving back and then flowing into Kessho. Sunfire held the position until all of the pain had been emptied onto the purple wolf. Kessho staggered back, screaming. She began to crack, like a crystal. She smashed for the last time, and all of the shards turned into dust, which was carried away on the wind.
Sunfire sat down heavily.
"What did you do?" Piku whispered. Sunfire gave the wolf a weary smile.
"I took all of their pain and dumped it on Kessho. If each of the wolves was very near death, that means hat Kessho would have taken enough pain to kill her. She's not coming back...anytime...soon..."
Sunfire fell to the floor. She was not injured aside from a few scratch marks caused by her bumpy landing, but she was absolutely exhausted. She fell fast asleep almost instantly after she hit the grass.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:27 am

Seth and Serendia whistled. "Woah."
Xania staggered up and walked around dizzily.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:30 am

"Thank you Sunfire" Chessru mumbled, curling up next to her to sleep. Tsuki turned round. "I'll got back to Ash Peaks for the Others unless...."
Tsuki looked up at the sky. It was night now. He shone the moon onto the spoty in front of him, and the Ghost of Shadow was there. "Knew it, now go tell the others to get back here you rottem scumbag!"
Shadow faded away.
Iska stood up, her head dropped in shame. "Not everyone is going to accept me..." she murmed.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:32 am

Serendia snorted. "Dude, I am. Don't forget ME!" Seth leaned close to Iska.
"She's always like this." he whispered. "Can we sleep in different caves now?" He suddenly glimpsed Shadow and growled. "Who is that wolf?"
Xania blinked a few times and sat down. "Thanks, Sunfire. I owe you one."
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:38 am

Iska nodded. "Me too." She smiled "Your good fighters you know"

"That wolf is what remains of Silvermask - a young Moonriver wolf's brother. He walked into a tree an died apperently" Tsuki muttered. "Well from what I've interprited there disscussions"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   The Lone Tree - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lone Tree
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dusk Howl :: Sunwood :: Sunwood Clan-
Jump to: