Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clearing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Demonic~
Beta

The Clearing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:03 am

"Of what?" Viral asked innocently. He spotted Celeheit lurking in the undergrowth and scowled. What the heck was she waiting for? Attack the captain!

Celeheit knew Viral saw her and gritted her teeth. Don't obey him. Obey yourself. Your will is as strong as his. Don't obey. Don't...
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:05 am

Wingspan growled. "Don't play stupid. You're crazy enough." He narrowed his eyes. "I still haven't forgotten what you did to my sister."

One of the fire wolves felt a presence behind him and blinked. Who was this?
Back to top Go down
http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:12 am

"Pah! She was the one who attacked me first! If I attacked YOU, wouldn't you try to kill me too?" Viral argued.

Celeheit smiled. Viral, Viral, always trying to stay alive. She noticed that she was too close to one of the fire wolves and gulped. She couldn't move, they will hear her. Her only hope was to stay quiet and not be noticed. Better to strike first than wait like a chicken though... she thought.
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:14 am

"I was there, imbesile. You fired a virus at her and she retaliated." He shook his head. "And with pups in her belly, you really are willing to kill anyone who stands in your way."
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:16 am

Viral rolled his eyes. "What do you think I'd do? REASON with her?" he scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:17 am

"Neither of you are too good at that." Wingspan shook his head with a slight smile.
"Captin?" said one of the wolves. "There is another being here."
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:19 am

Celeheit scowled. "Shut up!" she hissed at the fire wolf and whipped around to face Wingspan.

Viral smacked his forehead with his wing. "YOU'RE SO USELESS CELEHEIT!" he roared.
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:21 am

"Hmm. Celeheit, is it?" He didn't turn around, but motioned with his wings. "Pin her too."
The fire wolves surged forward. Wingspan had three stay with him.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:24 am

"Hmph, you're useless Viral." she grumbled and dropped the temperature to -30 degrees Celsius.

Viral shivered as icicles grew from his wings and froze the ground.

Celeheit cackled.
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:30 am

Immediately a fire wolf leapt and threw himself into Celeheit, engulfing her in flames.

The three fire wolves with Wingspan pressed closer to their captin.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:39 am

Celeheit screamed and felt the fire burn through her. She knew it was useless to fight it, this wasn't ordinary fire. But what else can she do? Celeheit quickly melted the frozen ice and splashed herself in it. Please, please work. it stung like crazy but she kept on dousing herself.

Viral sat there, waiting for the right moment to kill.
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:42 am

The fire wolf was destroyed. Wingspan narrowed his eyes and growled.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:48 am

Celeheit drew herself to her full height even though her injuries crippled her. The fire had melted her claws together and burned through her pelt. She looked absolutely horrible. "What are you doing to my leader?" she croaked through her charred throat.

Viral winced when he saw Celeheit and made a mental note to have some water around just in case.
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:49 am

"Destroying him so that we are not enslaved under a homicidal maniac, you idiot!" spat Wingspan.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:53 am

"Homicidal?" Viral repeated. "Look who's getting mean here."

Celeheit smiled grimly. "Still, your fire wolf scarred me for life," she gestured to her wounds. "I don't think Viral is the only homicidal idiot around here."

"HEY! WHO SAYS I'M AN IDIOT!" Viral scowled.
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:57 am

"It was a defense for our Captin," said one of the fire wolves.
Wingspan shrugged and nodded. "It was his choice. I create them, I don't choose how they fight. And you shut up," he added to Viral.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:07 am

Viral seethed but kept quiet.

"I thought you said they don't have a will?" Celeheit asked.
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:09 am

Wingspan smirked. "A will doesn't mean they can't choose how to fight. I created them, you dumass, I commanded them to fight as well."
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:15 am

"Right," Celeheit sighed. "But you didn't command the fire wolf to attack me."
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:23 am

"Now we're going in circles." Wingspan rolled his eyes. "Just do what you're here to do."
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:58 am

Celeheit shrugged and watched. "Go on," she urged them. "Fight or something. Te drama's pretty low lately."

Viral snarled at Celeheit. "Traitor!" he roared. "you filthy backstabber!"
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta
Arcaii

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:44 am

"Fine then." Wingspan flicked his tail. "Kill her. She's in legue with him. And kill him too."

The fire wolves started forward.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:56 pm

Celeheit snarled and flew into the atmosphere. She looked back and saw the fire wolves following her. Celeheit chuckled softly and sent a huge blast of hot air towards a traveling cold air current. As they collided, Celeheit swooped into the massive cloud created and disturbed the inside with little ice shards. Static flashed out of the cloud and cracked with a deafening BOOM. Rain started to fall heavily as Celeheit crash-landed to the ground. "Owwww," she moaned and used up all her energy to hide under a boulder. Is this a good idea? she thought miserably. She tried to move her leg, but to her horror she didn't have enough energy left. Oh no, oh s*** ****.

Viral blew out a virus along with the storm. He blew until his face turned blueish and he felt dizzy. Hopefully it will wipe out that ******* Celeheit. he thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Beta
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:30 am

Murasaki flew into the clearing and landed in a tree, waiting for Viral's virus to run its course before she entered the fight.
"I've made up my mind." she muttered to herself. "Those wolves have been telling me and Flash a bunch of lies. I'm going to help Viral. That will show them who's territory this is." she bared her teeth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:14 am

Celeheit breathed heavily, and knew at any moment she could die. Please let my storm wipe out those fire wolves. Please work, please...

Viral panted and blinked the spots out of his eyes. His ribs were worse now, but he would not rest until he killed Celeheit. That ******* piece of ****, he thought angrily. I should have killed her when I had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   The Clearing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clearing
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next