Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?
Dusk Howl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Alpha's Den

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:41 am

A Small cave at in the Cliffs. Alpha's Den
Back to top Go down
http://destinye.devaintart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Viral paced back and forth along the edge of the cliff, not caring if he fell. Starcliff is falling apart, he angrily thought. They're all just lazy bundles of fur. Starcliff is meant to be the unbeatable, not the wimps! He looked around and frowned. He couldn't see a Starcliff wolf anywhere. Spreading out his wings, he dashed off the cliff and flew. He picked up Celeheit's scent in the air and followed it. Whoever stands in my path will be nothing but bones. He thought insanely and cackled.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:14 am

Xania, Seth and Serendia landed. "Woah, you have all this to yourself?!" Serendia whistled.
"I can't see it! How big is it?" Seth asked. Serendia sent him a mental image of the den and he too, whistled. "Thanks." Xania grinned. "I'll go back to Moonriver for a while, ok? Make yourself at home, just don't trash this place." she warned. "I'll know, and you'll regret it." Xania flew off.
"Bad temper, that wolf." Seth commented and lay down. Serendia nodded distractedly.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:17 pm

"Hey, Serendia?" Seth asked.
"Yeah?"
"Can you read the future, please?" Serendia dreaded that question. She dreaded it because it seems that her power has deserted her. Or is now all drained up.
"No." she replied softly. "I can't do it anymore."
"PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEE?"
"I told you I can't read the future anymore! My power is gone!" she snapped back. Seth regarded her thoughtfully.
"I'm going to go and find something to eat. Okay?" he said. Serendia nodded sadly as he flew off.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:06 am

Tsuki heard voices from inside the cave and landed, but missed his footing and landed on Serendia's head.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:25 am

"OW!" Serendia yelped and looked up. "Tsuki! Err, Xania allowed us! We can stay here, she said! Honest! You can go and find her if you want proof!" she gabbled.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:53 am

"Oh no" Tsuki mumbled.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:55 am

"What is it?!" Serendia screamed at him. "I'M GOING TO DIE, AREN'T I? But don't tell Seth! DON'T!" she broke down and sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:08 am

"No..." Tsuki paused, "A Clan is meant to disapeer...Sunwood Clan..."
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:22 am

Serendia hissed. "You're lying!" she growled. "You'd better be!" she stretched out her wings in a threatening manner and bared her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:23 am

"No-one's in Sunwood!" Tsuki spat.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:28 am

Serendia hissed and lashed her claws at Tsuki.
Go to Sunwood, Seth. NOW.

Seth heard her and turned course.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:50 am

"Look, there is two of you!" Tsuki spat.
And two of Starcliff too...
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:02 am

"Too bad!" Serendia seethed. "So what are you gonna do about it, huh?"
Hurry up Seth!
Jeez, I am!
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:10 am

Tsuki's horn flashed, and moonlight shon boldly into Serendia's eyes, momentarily blinding her. Tsuki leapt fowards, and pinned her torn, horn to her neck.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:12 am

Serendia felt the horn pierce her neck and screamed. She brought her claws down on his head, trying to wrench his horn out.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:28 am

"I won't kill you!" Tsuki screamed, moving his horn and slicing a wound in Serendia's chest
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:30 am

"Thank you very much, you idiot!" Serendia shouted. "Cos you're killing me right now!"
I'm at the border! Seth reported.
Please, come faster!
I see Xania!
Bring her as well! She might be able to talk some reason into this freak!
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:32 am

"It's called disabling you!" Tsuki spat, bringing his paws down hard on Serendia's face.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:35 am

Serendia suddenly felt angry. Very angry. She was sick of all this, and looped out the connection she has with Seth and dragged him towards Starcliff. Stop! he yelped as he felt her rage. Serendia started drawing in his energy and power to defeat Tsuki. I TOLD YOU, [i]STOP! She didn't listen and grabbed hold of Tsuki's throat and squeezed while stamping on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:37 am

Tsuki half-sqealed. He pulled back and sliced his horn at Serendia's paws, cutting them.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:39 am

Serendia ignored the pain in her paws and used Seth's power to turn into a spirit. She entered his mind and wreaked havoc. STOOOOOP! Seth growled and crashed into Tsuki. Xania arrived and smashed into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:45 am

Tsuki jolted and sent moonlight around his own brain, half frying it. He jumped agaist the wall, his body glowing with pure moonlight.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:59 am

Serendia laughed. I cannot feel anything! she said smugly and entered his memory. Seth growled at her and turned into a spirit as well. STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING! You don't know what you're doing! Seth yelled.
"Your body is becoming a battle-ground."Xania said worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha
Destinye

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:04 am

Tsuki suddenly flopped to the ground.
You will fail Tsuki's voice rang through his body, putting immense pressure on Serendia's heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Alpha's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha's Den   The Alpha's Den Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha's Den
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dusk Howl :: Starcliff :: Starcliff Clan-
Jump to: